Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rule of 72

We recently stumbled upon Brad Ferris' blog Triaging My Way To Financial Success and are greatly impressed by the wisdom Ferris imparts about personal finances. Described as "a source for value & dividend investing and business fundamentals", the London, Ontario resident has created an interesting blog and invaluable resource for working gals across the country to get their financial house in order.

We particularly enjoyed his post on the importance for investors to realize the power of compound interest on returns (originally posted on July 3, 2007). As Ferris explains, the “Rule of 72” is a simple answer to the question of “how soon will my investment double?”.

Click here to read Ferris' entire post or copy and paste this link into your web browser:
http://www.nurseb911.com/2007/07/rule-of-72.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my article. This is my first time on your site and I'm impressed. Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to send along a link to your site for all my female friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nurseb911 Thanks for the compliments and for spreading the word about CCG!

    ReplyDelete