Monday, February 16, 2009

Surname Switching Made Simple


www.imamrs.com We discovered this very cool service to help newly-married gals go from "Miss" to "Mrs." in a snap. Based in Vancouver, imamrs.com is an online service that takes the headache out of changing all your ID cards and documentation from your maiden name to your married name. Once you sign up for a package, you'll have access to the forms and documents you need to change your last name on your credit cards, passport, driver's license and more. Your details will be auto-completed on the forms and then all you have to do is print and send them off to the appropriate organizations (instructions on where to send the forms are also provided). Finally, an easy and fast way for us busy working gals to take care of the business side of our nuptials!

$29.95 for standard package
$49.95 for premium package

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had this convenient service when I was changing over 19 items to my married name. I can't count the number of hours I spent writing letters and faxes to various companies, calling customer service reps, etc. Now I understand why my married friends still have some of their credit cards in their maiden names. It's not hard just time consuming.

    ReplyDelete