Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy body

Leah Eichler recently tackled a most interesting topic in her column in The Globe and Mail, asking the question Is being super busy so bad?

As one industrious career gal, who Eichler interviewed for the article, remarked, “I’m happiest when I’m teetering on the edge of chaos, when I’m pushing hard on several fronts at once.” The same person goes on to say, “It’s when I’m most productive, and I get a real adrenalin rush from making it all work.”

How about you? Do you feel most productive when chaos ensues, and you have to make sense of it all?

Click here to read the entire article or copy and paste this link into your Web browser:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/careers/career-advice/life-at-work/is-being-super-busy-so-bad/article4527138/

0 comments:

Post a Comment